Saturday, February 18, 2012
My birthday present
So I originally created this montage for myself with only the past three homes (including our current one), when I was going through my old prints and found pictures of the first two places that Dh & I started our life together in. So I scanned and 'Shopped the pics, then printed them. The hardest part was finding the same frame. WalMart came through for me, though and had ones that were similar enough. I blurred the addresses, but I think you can still tell that I wrote them all out in long form (South instead of So. or S.), then printed them on some nice textured cardstock. It really is meaningful for us as we have moved quite a few times in the 15 years we've been together, and share some special memories (including where we gained a kid or tthree)... :) I can thank Pinterest for this great idea, of course...
Posted by Maren Hansen at 2:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
That's a great idea!
Love this idea! I wish I had thought to take pictures of all the places we've lived (6 homes in 10 years. sigh...)
SO FUN!!--I was almost hoping Park Plaza could've made the cut :)
It Rocks!
Post a Comment