Monday, January 30, 2012

More Crafting



 I know that I have a wreath-making obsession, and I promise to stop soon, but I just had to crank out a few more in preparation for the coming holidays & seasons.  The Spring wreath I made above is one of my favorites: blue & green are a match made in heaven, and the bird & eggs are part of a gift my oldest gave me, so have more meaning than usual.  The Spanish moss is going to be dreadful to clean up, but at least it's outside...



 Not in love with this Valentine wreath, even after the yarn wrapping and ric-rac made it so cute.  The little pictures of Dh & I didn't turn out as wonderful as I'd hoped, and the X's & O keep coming apart with every slam of the door.  Oh, and I hate the rosettes I worked so hard to find.  I may have to rework this one...




 This one, however, is my pride & joy (and please excuse the sideways pic below, blogger was being a booger when I was uploading).  It took me a couple hours to wrap this "wreath" (actually a black foam pipe insulator/cover) with this fine, "hairy" yarn.  But wow, doesn't it look like real grass, if a little pastel??  I love the colors together, and I intend to put a little white bunny at the top left next to the ribbon (as soon as I find something suitable!)...
Now I need to get cracking on my scrapbooking.  I owe my bro a mission binder and have tons of scanning to do of childhood pics....

1 comments:

JandS Morgan said...

You need serious help. I love the easter one.