Thursday, March 10, 2011

Mini-Me is Larger Than Life

She's been perfecting her funny faces lately, telling me that she can do certain faces of Domba's (who is well-known for her plastic little face). 
I gotta say, she's not far off--her weirdness is expressed in a multitude of fashions.  Definitely like Domba.
She's convinced that she looks "just like Domba" when she does this particular one.
This is from the first day the power was out in January (about 59F here).  I could not get her to put more clothes on.  She did the next day when it was down to 49.  (I hearby declare anything under 50 degrees unlivable.  I would know.)
At least the kids enjoyed the snow (the first day, when they could still move their small digits).
I put this one up not only to show that Mini-Me occaionally looks normal, but also to give an example of what she tries to recreate from Domba (left)...
She's a Hawaiian princess in the hula outfit Daddy brought back from Kauai in January.
I think it's safe to say she's dropped her nap, though the occasional late night or illness will put her out cold on the couch some afternoons.  Even better is when she slips into bed with me and is my little snuggle bug.  It's hard to live with the fact that she's grown up so fast.
I had to take pictures of our daily routine for my sharing time last month and needed one of the kids rushing their teething.  Mini was so tired this was the best pic I could get of her...  
Mini & her best friend have rotating playdates nearly weekly.  They are SO cute together and so similar.  I'm loving hearing them play Harry Potter lately.
Yes, they are available at a lower monthly rate for birthday parties and other celebrations.  You can pay them in Barbies & Barbie movies.

0 comments: