Friday, April 9, 2010

It's the small things

 We've struggled with potty-training Mini-Me w/#2.  Some of that is because of her chronic constipation, and some of it is a lack of readiness.  You can imagine how excited we were to find she had recognized the need for speed and taken care of business all by herself.  When asked how she knew, she said, "I thought in my own brain 'I need to poo,' so I ran to the potty and dropped a giant log."  (the crude phrasing is all Derek's fault...)

3 comments:

Derek said...

I think you're title is misnamed. I was there and saw it. Should be "It's the "Large! Things."

My Name's Sarah said...

That's gross, Derek.

I let out a sigh of relief everytime Henry calls out, "I gotta poop!" instead of "I gotta pinch a loaf!" (Randy's favorite). One that is not used in our house but I hear when I'm visiting with my brother is, "I gotta drop the kids off at the pool." Guys are so weird.

JandS Morgan said...

Hello blackmail and future fiancées.