Thursday, February 5, 2009

What is your poo telling you?

It's probably no surprise to all of you that I tend to have a somewhat inflated sense of potty-humor. I can only shrug and point to my dad who taught me early the art of belching and my husband who initiated me into the wild world of 7th-grade-male-locker-room-humor. I don't know why this comes as such a shock to many of my friends, but Dumb & Dumber remains one of my all time favorite movies. I must be doing a good job of acting like a somewhat socially-refined person. (Thanks, Mom, for teaching how, though I am only using it for show!) For my birthday, my dear friend Trisha gave me what Dh and I now know to be one of the worlds funniest books ever. Seriously, don't read this if you have a hernia or just had abdominal surgery. Oh, or if your wife is driving you and your family to gymnastics on the capital beltway... I laughed so hard I snorted. I'm not going to go into details for your sake (and because I want to get this for my sister for her bday this year), but lets just say that my fecal vocabulary has greatly expanded... :) Thanks, Trish!!!

1 comments:

Ronna said...

Maren, just so you know, I LOVE dumb and dumber too. JR actually bought that for me for Christmas this year and I screamed for joy when I saw it in my stocking. One of my favorite lines is:"yeah, unless you want to work 40 hours a week." I guess that is why we got along so well in Ann Arbor. That also explains why we never got any of our projects done when I did come over. Man.