Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Humblest Apologies

I feel bad that you've had to stare at that last post so long, so here are a couple pics of the kids to wipe that bad aftertaste away... You can tell that winter is getting to the kids: they've taken to picnicking when it gets hot (aka, over 40F) and dressing up like weirdos. Oh, wait, they do all that year round...

5 comments:

Trisha said...

Look at your big room! I'm starting to get jealous! Maybe we'll come hang out at your house until Jeremy is finished.

Cheri said...

Domba looks like she's going to choke herself! And I love the kissy face. Your windows are so awesome!! I think that every time I see them.

Looks like your girls are having lots of fun.

Annie said...

I love those munchkins...don't love the cold. They make cold look very cool if you know what I mean.
Hey how are you feeling these days?...pregnancy I mean.

JandS Morgan said...

I can't believe they wanted to picnic in that. Your kids really seem to love the outdoors. That is good.

amydear said...

I love it! Outdoor picnics and dress-up days. Sounds like you're living the life.