That was so stinkin' hilarious. I'm going to show that to Drew when he wakes up. You wouldn't believe what we have had to go through to get Lost here in Korea. We can't get the episodes online because we are outside the US...jerks! We finally started buying the episodes on iTunes for $2.99 a piece. We were desperate. I recently bought cable just so I can see Lost. What in the world am I going to do with cable after the season is over?
1 comments:
That was so stinkin' hilarious. I'm going to show that to Drew when he wakes up.
You wouldn't believe what we have had to go through to get Lost here in Korea. We can't get the episodes online because we are outside the US...jerks! We finally started buying the episodes on iTunes for $2.99 a piece. We were desperate. I recently bought cable just so I can see Lost. What in the world am I going to do with cable after the season is over?
Post a Comment