For a delicious assortment of gourmet mental edibles, including sweet nothings, grilled updates, and juicy gossip. If I remember.
Oh my gosh! I haven't laughed this hard in forever!
I just died laughing, that was hilarious!
Once again, that is so messed. I wish we had performances like that in my ward.
That was awesome! I kept trying to think of additional moves to make it even better. I'm so going to use that in the next talent show! :)P.S. Yes, Mini Me inspired even our little Mimi with her pigtails. Mini Me is an original! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my gosh! I haven't laughed this hard in forever!
I just died laughing, that was hilarious!
Once again, that is so messed. I wish we had performances like that in my ward.
That was awesome! I kept trying to think of additional moves to make it even better. I'm so going to use that in the next talent show! :)
P.S. Yes, Mini Me inspired even our little Mimi with her pigtails. Mini Me is an original! :)
Post a Comment