We participated in the usual Halloween festivities this year: trunk-or-treat, school parties & parades, and trick-or-treating. I must admit, kid's costumes seem so much more authentic and complex than anything I ever did (and I am a Halloween fiend). Maybe it's just me, though. Here are some of my faves from this year (including my own brood). I know, I didn't really dress up this year (first year ever). But I figure my brothers both dressed up enough to count for me too (see Josh & Chris).
Spooky witch!
Cinderella & Prince Charming
And my fierce little lion...
Darth Maul...
Prison Inmate from "GotBusted Penitentiary"
iPod
The kindergarten team all were crayons this year! Don't you love her milk bottle skeleton?
And this years national winner, John McCain wearing devil's horns and tail. Too bad they didn't have all the other candidates up there. Woulda been a great show... :)

3 comments:
Aha ha aha. I nearly died from laughter from that picture of you
That is a pretty nasty picture.
You don't look like you vomited it up, but you do look like you are about to gain 50 pounds.
Post a Comment