Saturday, February 16, 2008

Crafts I Want to Make

I have a folder on my computer w/the same title as above, and I thought I'd share a few of the contents with you. I'll open it up with a recently received craft from Gma & Gpa on V-day...

Cookie Bouquets


Cute Turkey Headbands modeled by Mini-Me's "twin" sister


Family Home Evening Assigner (thanks Heather M.)


"Wise Men Still Seek Him" on glass (ditto to H.M.)


Family Tree Skirt



And last but not least (this is obviously one I already crafted)... j/k Look at that ham smile!


3 comments:

JandS Morgan said...

nice

Trisha said...

Maren,
What a shock to come on and see the "Twin". You should see all the projects that are going around. I'm surprised that you don't have a picture of you M quilt up (I know you already did it, but it is a wonderful one). I hope you guys are having fun out there.
Oh, one thing I should share, My second said about your second: "I want to marry her, if she hasn't died before that time."

amydear said...

You're ambitious! I'm just trying to finish up all my projects before I move. I hope no new projects tempt me before I'm done.