So I was browsing through photos to put on the new Moving Crew site that we are working on, and I came across this crop from when my sister visited us in the spring of 2003. She had brought her son out to have some therapy at a hospital in Cleveland, and made us her home base for a few weeks. I cannot believe how tiny her kids are--I cannot believe how tiny Bub and Domba are!!
Showing her "smile"
making Domba's head bounce by belly laughing
Look at that skinny little man!
The four musketeers
Enforced lovings
What a goof!
Getting ready to sled
E loved the snow--they don't have much of that stuff where she lived!
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Blast from the Past
Posted by Maren Hansen at 3:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
These pictures and your captions are awesome! Time goes so fast. Some days I appreciate that and some days it makes me sad.
Post a Comment