Monday, January 21, 2008

Wikipedia

Yes, folks, today I was the PI on editing a Wikipedia article. (That's Principal Investigator to those not in the know.) I had my grad student do the actual edit, but I supplied the data and of course, the test hypothesis. For those of you that want to be a part of my fame, click on this link here:

Re-Edited Film

And scroll to the bottom of the page under the heading "Future of the Industry". The last line used to read, "a majority of the respondents said that re-editing should not be allowed". It was changed to show the actual numbers (according to the cited survey performed by ABC)--the "majority" meant a measly 51% (barely a majority and not necessarily true with a three point error margin). This all just goes to show that you can achieve some measure of fame and fortune through YOUR HUSBAND'S degree... :)

0 comments: