Friday, January 25, 2008

Baby Care Reminders

Yes, folks, as if it weren't bad enough that you get spam in your inbox, you are now going to get on my blog. But I just couldn't pass this one up. It's ALMOST as good as the Sears magazine from the 70's. Thanks, Hilary. :)




























PS Here's the site it came from:
CoolStuff

8 comments:

JandS Morgan said...

I think the poop checking and wiping are my favorites. Close seconds are bonding and tv in bed.

jules said...

K - Half of those are hilarious and half are downright disturbing. Thanks for the laugh!! :)

mother of boys said...

These remind me of a contest they have every year in Michigan where people make their own incredibly obvious warning lablels. Thanks for a good laugh. Emily Taylor

Cheri said...

i found this book a number of years ago in barnes and noble and could not stop laughing. i was by myself unfortunately. i ended up buying it for the Rojas' when she was pregnant. it was a hit!

Lynn said...

Thanks for sharing...these made me laugh! I got a chuckle out of the shopping cart one--it took me a while to find baby in the what not to do part.

I think you're right...a BB gun may just be the way to go! :)

Amy and Chad Larson Family said...

So funny! I think I've only actually done one of those--picking the baby's nose by hand. You gotta do what you gotta do. Thanks for the laugh!

Sarah said...

Wow. I am laughing SO hard! I'm going to have to rip this off for my blog as well. Thanks for the pick-me-up! I love the "bonding with baby" one especially!

Annie said...

Yes, definitely worth sharing. Thanks!