Bub and two other children in our ward were baptized yesterday at our church. It was a special experience, and as you can see from the pictures, Bub was paying close attention. She is so mature for her age and such a special spirit. We were so happy to have Gpa Hansen & Granny Janny & Lynn, Aunt Cathy and K, and Gram B come out for the weekend. It meant so much to Bub! Here are some pics:
(This first one is a random one showing Mini-Me finally pulling.)
Also, Mini-Me entertaining the entire audience during the baptism talk.
Bub listening.
A row of family members.
Our little family group before the baptism.
Before the baptism.
The three kids before the baptism.
The kids singing This is My Beloved Son. It was so beautiful--I wish I had it recorded.
Mini-Me sat and listened to them sing. It was so sweet.
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Bub's Baptism
Posted by Maren Hansen at 3:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That baptism dress is really pretty. Tell Adia we are so happy for her.
wow, congrats on the baptism! I'm sad that we missed it. I'm glad they sang that song, Adia always loved it in primary.
Post a Comment