Sunday, October 2, 2011

Terrific 12 and Terrible 2

September is the birthday of my oldest and my youngest.  These two are separated by a decade, but are uncannily similar in temperament at times.  Both are strong-willed, vivacious, and very loving (on their own terms of course).  It will be fun to see how they change as the years pass on, and perhaps see what all this "boy" stuff really is about.  So far, there hasn't been anything too earth-shatteringly different between the two genders that I can see so far.  (Other than gender-equipment and a definite love for all things wheeled on the Wudge's part.)  Anyway, we enjoyed celebrating their birthdays with them--the Bub gets a bigger party later this month since she's the big 1-2. 

 His favorite activity by far: hitting things.  Unfortunately, he's past hitting the pegs now and prefers throwing the peg-board at his sisters.
 A new doggie to love and maul.  He recently learned how to kiss (without his tongue may I add.  Don't ask.) and has been known to give his lovies sweet kisses before throwing them against the wall.
 He thought the bugs were funny.  I thought they looked rather creepy.
Julie & fam gave him this little chihuahua dog, and it was love at first sight.  He ripped the hat to shreds, but not before trying to jam it on the dogs head for a good 10 minutes.  The dog is already losing the fur on his muzzle from repeated kissing/biting/slamming into hard objects...  That's love for ya.


 Ignore my double chin (focus instead on my cool tee), and note the tiny donut with the two enormous candles.  :)
 Classic Bub meets the camera lens pose.

I swear I had nothing to do with the raising of these two.  They have been raising themselves to the distinct shame of their parents...  I try and tell myself that at least they are smiling.  I think.

0 comments: