Thursday, April 21, 2011

This'n'that

 It was close to wake-up time in our house a couple weeks ago when I heard little feet creeping into our bedroom.  I waited to hear my name, only to feel a small (cold) finger push on my cheek.  You know how you know all the different features of your own face, just from years of living with it?  That was how I instantly knew that someone was pushing on my big cheek mole.  It was Shrimp, asking if she could get up, even though it was still early.  (She's my morning-girl, chipper & happy no matter how early she awakens.)  I'm starting to wonder if she thinks my mole is a "wake-up button" or something...

 In other news, Mini & her bestest friend in the entire universe have continued to have (nearly) weekly playdates.  The Wudge loves said bestest friend as much as his own sisters, enough that he threw a pretend cup at her head and made her cry.  Have I mentioned he's evil?

 I've been playing catch-up w/some of my craft projects.  I owe two sisters a set of blocks, one of which is almost done and the other in works.  I love doing it--there's this part of me that starts to hunger if I don't create something.  Usually I can fill that need w/scrapbooking, but other times I need something a little more gritty.  (Bring out the chop saw, baby!) 

 I put this on Facebook, but had to put on here too because he's SOOO hermoso!!!  The romper he's wearing just happens to say "Here Comes Trouble" which I think it rather appropriate.  He's sure getting good fast at walking.  I love, love, love seeing him toddler around in his little skater shoes and his Crocs.  Scrumptious!

Mini is such a little snuggler--she loves to cuddle up with anyone stationary.  Unfortunately, the Wudge likes to tackle anyone stationary.  That has led to some tears.  One of these days these two are going to find some sort of a compromise.  (Mini watching Wudge on WWE?)

0 comments: