Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Inception

If you haven't seen it yet, go RIGHT NOW!

3 comments:

Churndash said...

Thanks for the recommendation! I don't normally like Leonardo Dicaprio, so this wasn't on my must-see list. We just saw it this afternoon, and loved it! - Aunt Kathy

Maren Hansen said...

Kathy, I'm with you. Derek has always like Leo for his acting, but Titanic & then the Man In the Iron Mask sort of ruined him for me. But I thought he was actually quite good in this. Steph tells me there are other more recent things he's done that he's been good in that I haven't seen.

duncandoings said...

After having free movie passes for the last year and a half, we finally used them last night, and loved it!! now, if you'd just move to UT and get a children's running club going here for my children, so I'll be satisfied in my taking complete advantage of you