Sunday, July 4, 2010

Ignore my fatness

For all those family members that are in desperate need of a current family picture of us.  Just wish I could've found a way to hide myself a little more behind the good-looking people of the family.

4 comments:

amydear said...

Cute, cute! Can't believe how big your littlest gal is. Your 4 girls are so much fun to see. And you are one of the good-looking people in a good-looking family.

Cheri said...

Great picture! As I look at it I think again...oh my gosh! They have FIVE children!!!! They all look happy and healthy, so GOOD JOB PARENTS! And I don't know what you're talking about regarding a fatso in the family....

Hope you're enjoying summer!

My Name's Sarah said...

Such a cute picture... of everyone!

JandS Morgan said...

What is on your cheek? Looks like a star? That'd be cool to be in DC for the 4th of July