Mine does!
(And yes, "bink" is a technical term, available in both a verb and noun format.) After one binky-sucker, then three thumb-suckers, I have here a boy who decided he likes Mam binkies when he's 6 months old. Who waits that long to go for a binky? (To be fair, we tried Soothies for the first 4 months and eventually discarded when he started crying when seeing them...) It might be the early teething, or the strep, or the fact that he's a little slow? Or all of the above... :) Either way, I'm happy, happy, happy!! Now I don't have to nurse him to sleep in church and run the risk of falling asleep myself (like the last time I did that) in the mother's lounge and waking to the Spanish branch's Sacrament Meeting.
In other news, he's about to cut one of those monster top front teeth. Poor kid is covered with teething spots around his mouth and breaking out in eczema on his limbs. (Anyone else's kids do that when teething? Weird, I know.) He's eating like a champ and living up to his 18+ pounds. You can see his nose is the tiniest shade of orange due to his love of sweet potatoes. He's still by far my most relaxed baby and just loved and kissed to death. He's also learning to kiss back (read: slime) w/his open mouth munch. He almost gave me a hicky when I was cuddling him and he attached vampire-like to my neck!! (Not an excuse: Derek wishes this was a cover up for a real hicky. :) We love our Pudgie-Wudgie.


2 comments:
All my babies have binked and I love it! The little one is still holding on, but Daddy keeps telling me it's time to say bye-bye bink. I just can't deny her that pleasure just yet.
Fefe was walking around with a binky the other day and it was so cute. Here come braces!
Post a Comment