Thursday, January 21, 2010

I'll have a blue birthday...

Apparently my birthday was Blue Monday this year. I can dig that--after all, everyone has the seasonal let-down w/months of winter still in sight. I shouldn't complain--at least I'm not in the midst of a Michigan winter, but having lived in Phoenix has definitely spoiled me. Still, there are things to be grateful for, such as my burgeoning t-shirt collection. (TMI warning): My favorite two nursing bras are a lovely baby pink. Not because of color but fit. Any woman can sympathize--finding a comfy bra is like looking for the Titanic. So I can't wear any of my white tees unless I want to announce my redneck status. Thus, the era of colored t-shirts has begun. Between Christmas & my birthday, I've received enough to get me from one wash day to the next. Behold my newest additions:

(this one always causes trouble since the girls see it and start demanding Cheetos)


Yay, my first Office shirt!!


This could very well be my favorite.


(this is a replacement for the one I had a few years ago that I accidentally bleached to death. and yes, it's white, but a shirt like this deserves to have a pink bra worn under it)


And a review of some of my other faves...


Let's just say, I never attended Umich's nursing school. I did, however, nurse 3 babies while at Michigan...


And this is the pride & joy of my collection: front...
...back.

4 comments:

Christina said...

What a coincidence, my birthday was the same! I do love the shirts, though. Especially "Michigan Nursing"... and the "Up Yours". I'd wear that just for all those women with the big poofs on the back of their heads who takes really cutesy.

Mary said...

Jason and I loved the "7 Up Yours" ads on TV so much so that we looked them up on YouTube a while ago and laughed again. Love that shirt! Happy birthday!

JandS Morgan said...

Too funny on the Michigan nursing. It's funny that I bought that 7up shirt for myself, but never wore it. J basically took it over. I was too chicken. I'm trying to decide how to wear both my dharma jumper and my number's t-shirt during the premier. Maybe I'll just have to wear the t-shirt underneath.

My Name's Sarah said...

Happy birthday! You're t-shirt collection is much cooler than my t-shirt collection.