Yeah! I finally found your blog and I love it...even if I am going to need a dictionary for lots of the words you use! I loved your last post about boys and girls. I'm worried about raising my daughter because I don't want her to feel like the entitled princess of the family- especially if she is the only girl we have! I find myself doing crazy things like putting a bow on her and then taking it off halfway through church because it is too girly! I think I might need to read some books on how to avoid gender roles.
4 comments:
Oh, this is so disgusting! That poor baby!! And that isn't even for the flu going around, it's just plain gross!
Man, that is choice.
Freakin' hysterical! I can't stop laughing. I can't help it--I'm putting it up on mine.
Yeah! I finally found your blog and I love it...even if I am going to need a dictionary for lots of the words you use! I loved your last post about boys and girls. I'm worried about raising my daughter because I don't want her to feel like the entitled princess of the family- especially if she is the only girl we have! I find myself doing crazy things like putting a bow on her and then taking it off halfway through church because it is too girly! I think I might need to read some books on how to avoid gender roles.
Post a Comment