Wednesday, March 11, 2009

White stuff

We finally got our much anticipated snowfall last week and took advantage of it. Sadly, we didn't get good pics of the snow frosting all the trees, but you can get a small idea from this pic.
We headed straight for the park that afternoon, even though a rather bitter wind had sprung up.I gotta hand it to Mini-Me, she just kept going! She was a sledding addict, even after a few spills! As for me, I was just grateful that everyone enjoyed sledding for the first time in years. After all, it's the first year everyone was old enough and there weren't any young babies to get too cold or accidentally whitewashed...
And a final shot to show once again that yes, Mini-Me is indeed a clone. Finally, proof that human cloning works!
And a quick shot of my hard-earned bruise administered when Domba & I's saucer ride went right into a fence... Let's just say I had trouble sleeping the first couple of nights it was so swollen. But at least Domba's head is still attached to her head, something that wouldn't have been if I hadn't thrown my knee up. Look at my motherly sacrificing! ;)
It's a darn good thing we enjoyed the snow. By Saturday, after a couple 70F+ degree days, the snow was long gone. And the girls were running around outside in swimsuits w/their friend from down the street.

2 comments:

JandS Morgan said...

What is it with you guys living in crazy climates. I don't think ours has ever swung that drastically.

Trisha said...

This is so crazy! But hey, at least you wont get sick of one climate for long! Why don't you send some 70 degree days over my way. True, we have had a few, but more would be even better!