Saturday, February 28, 2009

A belated birthday post

I've been meaning to post about my newest toy for sometime. I've already put this baby to the test and it's been great. Of course, I don't have much to compare it to since my old Singer was on it's last legs. It's just so nice to be able to sew a straight seam without having to stop and untangle something or adjust the tension every few inches. Aaahhh.... I'm working on a long over-due project: quilts for Adia's bunkbeds. Will post pics when it looks a little more presentable. Thanks everyone for the bday money--it went to a very good use!!

4 comments:

Erin aka Conscious Shopper said...

Oh wow, I am so jealous!

JandS Morgan said...

Looks cool, does it monogram?

Maren Hansen said...

yes, it has limited monogramming and symbols. more than I'll need of course.

amydear said...

Ooh, this is on my gift list in the next year or two. My sewing machine gets clunkier by the minute! I hope you enjoy yours and make lots of great things.