Does that phrase ever strike you as a little too general? I mean, what aspect of "kid-ness" is Chuck E. looking for anyway? Tantrums? Cuteness? Lord of the Flies? Seems from what I've seen there, it's more like: "Where an adult can be a kid". That can be good and bad as I'm sure you've seen in your own visits to Chuck E.'s hell, I mean fun place. Fortunately for us, our last visit was on a day where few other sane Marylanders had ventured from home because of the below freezing weather. We had the place to ourselves and that helped make up for all the tokens lost in broken games.

Of course, the best part was having Gram B with us and the inevitable air hocky tournaments (with Domba winning "Most Improved" as she creamed all but Bub). Of course, we also had fun w/Skee Ball--even Mini-Me got 4000 points! :) Domba turned out to be pretty good at this one too--looks like we have another natural athlete on our hands! Yay, they got Dh's genes!!
I personally go for Ripper Ribbit, but it was gone this time, so I got down w/the arctic version of Whack'A'Mole... The hardest part was not crushing Mini-Me's hands when she randomly hit a button.
Bub had the same problem as she helped Mini-Me blow her tokens...
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Where a Kid Can Be a Kid
Posted by Maren Hansen at 9:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Our favorite game is the spider stomp. We still owe L a trip to Chuck UP Cheese for his birthday. It was closed because of the snow when it was time.
Post a Comment