Direct quotes from Domba who could've won the crayon lottery and wouldn't be any happier than she was tonight...:
Today was the best day of my life. I played outside in the snow in the morning. School started late. It was a half-day. I started the third quarter and I get to sit by Stephen – he's funny. I got to eat lunch with Ms. C (school counselor) because I was the peacekeeper of the month. T (best friend) was too, so we got to sit together. I ate popcorn and watched Horton the Elephant. I got a badge of a silver horse (school mascot). I got to go to recycling club for the first time. I traced a leaf and cut it out. I got to go to a restaurant to eat dinner with my family. Then we went to my last gymnastics with T(same best friend) and K(best friend's sister). I got a medal and everyone clapped for me. And I got to go on the trampoline. Now I'm doing my homework. I love doing homework.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Domba's Best Day EVER
Posted by Maren Hansen at 10:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Too funny. I don't think I could count how many times E has said "this has been the best day ever". It does make me happy when she says that though. Was this Domba's idea to write it on the blog?
I am so happy that you had such a special day! You have always been a peacemaker like your daddy and it's fun that your teachers know that. I love all your pictures. You are also a great gymnist. Hope you have more great days like this. Love, Grandma B
Post a Comment