You should be jealous--we get the Allisons and their 4 adorable little folk for Thanksgiving... I am SO excited to catch up with them! The only thing that would make my life any better is if someone else we miss and love were to call me TODAY and tell me they are going to be in the DC area and want to stay at the Hansen Hostel (sorry, we're only a hostel, not quite hotel yet since there's only a half bath in the basement...)!! Book your stay today!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
To all the AAUW alumni...
Posted by Maren Hansen at 9:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm so jealous! I wish we could come by. You tell that Natalie that she said she would call me BEFORE I had my baby, and she is now a month old!
I hope you guys have a great time! We'll have to web chat.
What fun! it's too bad there aren't that many passing thru Austin.... If we ever come out that way we will give your hostel a try. Happy thanksgiving!
Post a Comment