After such a depressing blog last time (all the more because as I reread it, there is MORE poop coming up my basement drain), I decided on a little pick-me-up... Some of my bestest friends had their 4th baby (and third girl). I guess we hung out too much because they have estrogen coming out their ears now... :) Ain't she the cutest thing EVER?? Looks just like her three older sibs, too...
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Yipee Aye Ay!
Posted by Maren Hansen at 10:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Is this the baby I think it is? Does her last name begin with C? I wish I knew her name. Oh wait, I just read it off of her bracelet.
She is adorable and does look just like her older siblings. Hey, you need to come back to Ann Arbor and rub off some of that estrogen on me! I really need a girl in my family!
What a cute little girl! Just kidding, but really she is cute. And she likes to eat and eat and eat. Thanks for putting this up. I'll have to see what I can do on my blog tomorrow (as I just came home at 11:30 pm.)
I'll appease Amydear and say that her name is Emma and she weighed 8 lb. 4 oz. and she came by way of C-Section.
as soon as I saw the face I knew what family she belonged to. Congratulations, Trisha!
Post a Comment