Saturday, October 18, 2008

'Tis the Season

I don't know why, but the kids always have TONS of birthday parties to attend in the fall. Well, I do know why since if you go back 9 months, it's late winter (cold, dark, stay inside more) or early spring (think Bambi). ANYWAY, Shrimp was invited, along with the whole fam, to a really fun party at Sharp's Farm about 45 minutes north of us. We had fun feeding the animals, going on a hay ride (through the local stream!), and eating a picnic lunch. We also got some pumpkins and a WHOLE lot of pictures...

Admiring the chickens and roosters.


Aren't they cute?


The "Pig Listener". Sounds like a reality TV title...


Killing time, waiting for hayride


Free-loader


Hungry and tired of waiting for hayride...


Cute little store with gourds, indian corn, and other farm market stuffs.


Feeding the animals corn


Even Mini-Me got into the act of throwing corn at, I mean to, the animals...


Loved this sign...


Mini-Me is well accustomed to my obsession with self-portraits of her and I...


On the hayride (Bub is on the right, she got cut out)


Say, "I am a monkey and I give my mommy a heart attack all the time"


More monkey business...

0 comments: