Sunday, August 10, 2008

Awesome Alumni

About a week ago, we had our first ever moving crew reunion in Sandy, Utah. It was so heartening to see so many dearly departed friends... :) I've put more pics up on the official Moving Crew site (which you need an invitation to join). Thanks to everyone who came and we look forward to doing this again next time we are in Zion... :)look at all that testosterone!
Come stand with us!!!
What a perfect family picture!
Awwww....
with the new baby sister
Aren't those girls the next models of America??
Direct Frisbee brainwashing...
Shootin' the breeze like in Family Housing...
The big kids and their followers

4 comments:

Polliwog said...

Obviously, we didn't make it. When I brought it up, my mom looked at me and said, "You realize your baby's only 4 days old, right?" And then I did realize it. I guess it was cutting it a little close.

Anyway, it looks like it was fun! Sorry we missed you.

Annie said...

Moving Crew? Must be Michigan grad students right?

I so love getting together with our dental school friends. There's sometime about being in school together and at the same stages in life that really built lasting friendships. Your quilt is an awesome symbol of that.

Natalie said...

Thanks so much for the great pics! Makes me feel like we were there. Wishful thinking. We sure loved seeing you in July. Hope it happens again sooner than later.

Kristen said...

That looks like so much fun! Everyone is so grown up!