It's been a good Mother's day. I finally got the self-ratcheting screwdriver of my dreams: lots of bits, easy to use, durable, not too pricey... I look forward to my next home repair project that will require it's use.
I also got some earring studs and dozens of darling cards from the girls. And Bub, who well knows my love of candy, scavenged every Butterfinger in the house and put them in a ziploc for me... :0 I blame this weeks pounds on her!

Hope you all have a fabulous Mother's day, either as mothers yourself or as celebrating someone special in your life. I'm convinced that mothering is a gift, not a burden (though certainly not an easy one), and that all women have the opportunity to mother the children around them. Happy M-day!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Screw this!
Posted by Maren Hansen at 6:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Thankyou!
Post a Comment