Saturday, May 17, 2008

Comfort and style

I should just drop the style part of my title. When you're in the market for running sox, style becomes less and less important. Since I've been upping my miles lately, I've found the need for a sock with less opportunity to create blisters on my poor little piggies. I've especially had problems with the seam rubbing across the tops of my toes when I run long. Fortunately, I found these beauties at a local running store, Pacers, and took them for a test drive today with great results! No seam-induced blisters and my shoes also felt more comfortable. Hooray for $9 seamless sox imported from South Africa! Next up, blister-block creams for between my stupid toes (the only place left I could possibly get blisters...).

2 comments:

JandS Morgan said...

I wish we had some thin ankle socks for the kids at the water park. There feet were all rubbed raw by their water shoes.

Adia said...

Looks like a stinky foot to me.Pu!