First, a friend's blog reminded me of one of my favorite pics ever, one that I took when Mini-Me was just 6 weeks old and getting her second chest x-ray... :) (Never fear, she merely had meconium aspiration w/no complications.) Don't you just love the little groin lead shield? It's so tiny--it inspired in me the same awe as when I first discovered Barbie baby clothes... :) The best part was the velcro. I need to put some sort of torture caption on, something Frankenstein-ish...
I also read an awesome blog on Mormon Mommy Wars about cremation vs. burial, etc. Very cool--not something I had thought about enough. Okay, I've long thought I wanted to be cremated, and this was serious food for thought... Now I have to decide if I want to be cremated or buried in a Green cemetary. Call me a heretic, but I think it's awesome to be BBQed.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Two Things
Posted by Maren Hansen at 9:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Yep, me too. Coffins are ridiculous. I can't see any reason not to be cremated. It is not as if your body stays in stasis waiting to be resurrected.
I forgot to say that picture makes mini me look like she was velcroed to the wall.
Ya, she's a living dart board.
The Corey sisters have a sick sense of humor...
;)
You said it!
Post a Comment