Yes, folks, the craft table is up and running. Now I just need to get working on my crafts! Bub has decided she wants to be a pioneer (or was it a pioneer princess?) for Halloween. She's talking Domba and Shrimp into it too, so I guess I can't put off making the sunbonnets I promised them. I'm trying to talk them into princesses and/or ballerina's because they can just grab stuff out of the dress-up box and voila, instant costume! Besides, I'm dying to stuff Mini-Me's fat belly into a leotard and tutu... :)
Shrimp had her first day of kindergarten today and LOVED it! She is doing so well for all the big changes in her life. It has been nice for as it has been for baby to have all this space for her to run around in.
Okay, more work to do since I've been lazy and just reading tonight...
maren
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
We have craft table
Posted by Maren Hansen at 9:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Erica has settled a dragon...any ideas? Ugh!
I think you meant to say that Brynn just started preschool! :) Although she's smart enough to be in K!
Post a Comment