Every time I come in the room, he goes crazy and wants to lay all over me and lick my face (ew, dog breath!). His little tail stump goes crazy.
Look at that cute little boy! If anyone is getting anything out of having a dog, it's the boy who was previously alone during the school days. He has these long, rambling conversations with Sol out in the yard and wants to be everywhere with him. Still doesn't like being licked on the face by a dog, but I sure don't blame him on that one (ew, dog breath!)...
See, he thinks I'm his surrogate mommy.
But he will accept substitutes if I'm not around (phew).
BP (before puppy), we were so free to attend fun things like gymnastics meets (with my nephew nonetheless). We got to see BYU/UofU/NC State at a meet in the Marriott Center. Nothing quite as fun as watching gymnastics--we used to go watch meets at UofMichigan when the girls were little.
The little man has been up to his usual antics--he keeps us laughing with all his silly sayings lately. You know, kicking in a weasel and such.
He's been learning to dress himself (a potty-training pre-req as far as I'm concerned). At one point, he was coloring a dry-erase eraser with a marker, and then rubbing it all over his face. Nice 5-o'clock shadow, eh?
Domba just attended a chess club state championship in SLC. Her goal was to win 2 games (out of 6 played) and she did it!
She doesn't love chess, but I think she likes to play it and enjoys being with her cousins & friends.
The teenanater had a choir concert. Her voice is really developing and she's learned a lot jumping around to sing different parts (her choir is SSAA).
Spring is here! I love the fuzzy little buds on the aspen branches. The crocus are up, and the daffodil & forsythia are all about to bloom too. Spring is so wonderful.
When we went to Petco to get Sol's tag & other necessities, we found baby finches. They are so cute and tiny!!
All the girls got haircuts. Domb is growing hers out, but everyone else wanted a chopping. Mini-Me looks a lot older with short hair, doesn't she?
Shrimper went with her normal short hair which looks super on her. She looks great in an A-line.
And this girl lost 10 inches and donated it to Locks of Love. I used to do that too, so I'm proud of her for continuing the tradition! Our hair grows exceedingly fast...
Derek got a student-choice teacher award last month. No surprise there that he's one of the student's favorite.



0 comments:
Post a Comment