Sunday, October 28, 2012

Before & After


 
 Before (last Fall)
 After (tree stump to go next summer)



 Before (note "witches circle" behind the kids)
 Witches Circle Grass



 Before (I know, you can't even tell where it is)
 After (roses from pic below)



Before
After (the rest of the roses will get moved to side of house in Spring)



Before (I used to like lavender)
After...  (flags will go when snow sets in)



 Before (and this was after we'd already weeded a bunch)
 After (just roses and mulch, with grass filling in)



 Before Before
 Before
 
After!
 


Before Before (pre-dead animal and animal poo removal)
 Before (post-railroad tie removal, pre-sand removal)
After!!!!  (with fresh mulch, just need to fix a broken sprinkler line in back)

2 comments:

Cheri said...

AMAZING! So much work. I would be sitting and spending much time in pure satisfaction staring at the results. Great job!

JandS Morgan said...

Looks awesome. Now for maintenance.