It started so innocently with the girls wanting to see the Glee version of Halo/Walking on Sunshine (Bub is singing it in Chorus).
and the occasional Taylor Swift video:
Then we found BYU's Divine Comedy videos. So many good ones to choose from, but these two are a couple of our faves:
and
(I wanna hold 'em like they do at FHE...)
Then Adia's friend introduced us to Annoying Orange (I take no responsibility for this addiction.)
No, not that annoying orange. This one:
This of course, led to a small Fred-obsession.
We've final devolved to this:
Gone are the days when we would check out YouTube maybe once a month for the latest viral (family-friendly) video, like New Spice:
Sadly, you can now find us wasting precious minutes catching up on our Annoying Orange (the Saw ones are HILARIOUS!) and other stoopid videos that kill our childrens' brain cells. Someone call CPS, please!!

4 comments:
My favorite Divine Comedy video is the Provo UT girls one. Cracks me up!
(Michael didn't think the Tom Cruise Home Teaching video was as funny as I did.)
I've wasted much time watching BYU Divine Comedy. Their music videos are good like the ones you listed, but their skits are good too. Some of my favorites: The Lord of the Engagement Rings, Fallings (about ridiculous callings), and Sue's Clues.
I haven't really gotten into youtube, not sure why. Half the time people send me videos I can't even bring myself to watch them. The kids went through a huge fred phase recently. I had to ban B from talking in the voice before I killed him.
Maren, I'm dying here! How do you find such great videos? I'm gonna make Drew watch these when he gets home. So funny!
Interesting sidenote: the interviewee on the Tom Cruise one was in the Broadcast major with me at BYU.
Post a Comment