Sunday, January 23, 2011

He's a big boy now!

 If I had been thinking right, I would've made his hair stick straight out instead of to the side so you could see how long it really was (we're talking a foot long or more)...
 He eats too fast--he'd eaten all the the distractions before I even finished the front!  We were forced to resort to my Ghirardelli's milk chocolate caramel squares.  (A waste on a baby, I know.)
 I'm not making any claims for symmetry here--I just wanted his hair out of his little face.  Now I get to swoon over his big brown eyes more because I can actually see them (not through a fringe of hair).

2 comments:

Jack, Merry & T-Man said...

That kid is seriously cute!

My Name's Sarah said...

Oh my gosh, he's so stinkin' cute! And while feeding Ghirardelli chocolate to a baby may seem like a waste, I say ANYTHING to get through the torture of a haircut is totally worth it!