Friday, June 18, 2010

Sweet, little Wooch, how I love you!

It's hard to describe the joy I felt when the sonographer told me we were having our 4th girl four and a half years ago.  I didn't believe her and made her check TWICE more before I would stop badgering her.


I thought things couldn't get any better, but then I found out my best friend was also preggo and due just a couple weeks later.  These two cuties made their first year double fun.


We moved soon after Mini-me's 1st birthday, and she lost her built-in playmate and the bliss of Family Housing.  She became Mama's little buddy and spent the next couple of years "helping" at her older sisters' schools, running errands, and doing housework.  She also dropped her mad bum-scooting skillz & became a biped.


With all that time on her hands, she was able to develop some serious style.  This picture illustrates one of her tamer versions.  At other times, we have seen up to 3 leotards, 4 panties, 3 skirts, two dresses, and a number of accessories at the same time.


Which brings us to this year, a year of preschool, potty-training, mothering ("her" baby), and hair growing.  (She's finally reached her goal of hair to the top of her bum.)  Shes developed some serious spunk & keeps us laughing.  She continues to excel at cuteness.  We love this little girl and are so happy she made our set of girls complete.

3 comments:

Cheri said...

What a character!!

amydear said...

I can't believe she is four! Time has passed so quickly. She's quite a cutie.

JandS Morgan said...

Happy Birthday Mini-you! She could definitely teach Fefe a thing or two about dressing up.