Two of my sisters have joined the thousands of amateur photographers posting daily pictures. One of my sis's encouraged me to do that same. Unfortunately, I am not nearly as talented as them, nor do I currently have the time to get better or learn how to use Adobe more thoroughly... Thus, you get the chance of a lifetime to see the ONE picture I've ever taken that I'm proud of. It's at Yellowstone, though I took all the color out. I like to call it "Tim Burtenesque"... :)
Monday, November 23, 2009
Photomania
Posted by Maren Hansen at 3:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That's a great shot, I love it. I took a few pictures at Jellystone I liked when I took them and I've never looked at them since. I'll have to dig through and see if they came out. I love the dead trees.
Post a Comment