For a delicious assortment of gourmet mental edibles, including sweet nothings, grilled updates, and juicy gossip. If I remember.
Before I even saw the bottom caption I thought of Amelia. Good job! It looks awesome by the way. When are you going to join the photo of the day club?
Is that Mila Jovovich? How did I get on her blog? OH WAIT! That's Maren. I get so confused when you guys get those stylin hair cuts
Flattery will get you nowhere... ;)
love the new do! and about the double chin . . . i tried and tried to find it, and i have no idea what you're talking about.
Ditto about the double chin! Where? You look fabulous! Can't wait to see it in person.
Love it! And you look good too! Wish I could have come down with Jeremy! Miss you guys! You need to tell us when you will be in Utah., and you need to come visit us!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Before I even saw the bottom caption I thought of Amelia. Good job! It looks awesome by the way. When are you going to join the photo of the day club?
Is that Mila Jovovich? How did I get on her blog? OH WAIT! That's Maren. I get so confused when you guys get those stylin hair cuts
Flattery will get you nowhere... ;)
love the new do! and about the double chin . . . i tried and tried to find it, and i have no idea what you're talking about.
Ditto about the double chin! Where? You look fabulous! Can't wait to see it in person.
Love it! And you look good too! Wish I could have come down with Jeremy! Miss you guys! You need to tell us when you will be in Utah., and you need to come visit us!
Post a Comment