I'm home and not a moment too soon--we came home just in time for me to miss my hand-delivered dinner of reconstituted meat product, vegetable issue & dried dinner crumb. What always strikes me as ironic is how good that first meal right after delivery tastes... Maybe that's a side-effect of an epidural? :) Anyway, here are the stats on our frog prince and a couple pics:
Name: David Lloyd Hansen (named after our fathers), to be called Dade. (We came across this nickname when reading about David O. McKay earlier this summer.)
Born: Monday, Sept 14th at 12:38pm
Weight at birth: 9lbs, no oz
Length: 20.75"
Dark, soft hair, blue eyes that may well go brown.
Looks a lot like a mix of Dh & I both, but has Derek's physique (yay, another star athlete!)
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Mmmm, hospital food!
Posted by Maren Hansen at 6:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
Aww, welcome to the world little big man! How did everything go? I need more details!
Cute! And yes, hospital food does somehow always taste good the first time...
Congrats! Congrats! What a cutie patootie! Hope everyone is doing well - your blog is even festive! The hospital food tasted great to me too!
Congratulations! 9 lbs! That's more than my 2 boys combined, and my belly was massive. I feel for you. :) Dade's a lucky little boy, and a very handsome fella.
CONGRATS!!! He's really cute! Now you can remove your "11 days to go" ticker! :)
Congratulations! Such cute pictures!
COngratulations!
I love that nickname. Dade, so unique yet still manly (hard to find with boy names). Very cute! Congrats!!!
Congratulations to you guys!! That is so exciting. He is too cute! Look at all of the attention he's gonna get from his 4 extra mommies! So cute! (This is Rebekah Sellers, btw)
CONGRATS!!! I call the hospital club med--that's how much I love ANY food in bed! He is adorable, and I LOVE the name!! Way to go!!!--so glad he's here!!
I can't wait to hold the little fatso. You didn't say how big his head was. You need to call me!
Post a Comment