Monday, July 6, 2009

Impatient

I just counted how many weeks I am last night (because every single doc is asking and I'm not keeping track), and came up with only 28. 28?!? The only reason I am taken aback is that I'm getting excited to meet this little man-child. Of course, the perk of going to my Sept 25th due date (which won't happen) is that I'll have three delicious mornings a week to myself when the girls are all in school!!! So enough of my whining--it's the only child-free time I've have for several more years I'm sure and I'm going to enjoy it, darnit!! Maybe I'll actually get something done around the house other than read shallow teen goth novels...

4 comments:

Cheri said...

Hooray! Here's to time alone!

And I loved your previous post...laughed all the way thru it.

amydear said...

Is this your fun house? I'm excited for you to meet your little boy. That will be NUTS. And how do you have time to read all those books anyway?

JandS Morgan said...

I recommend buying a Wii and wasting all your time on Guitar Hero.

Amber said...

Your house looks cute. I am also excited to see the little guy. Hope it goes more quickly for you.