I love that Dh is on the academic schedule. It makes for crazy semesters, but also lots of flexibility in where and when he works. It also means that he takes a lot of his vacation at the same time as the girls (though he often works nights on upcoming conference papers, grant writing, etc). And of course, we all work on our beauty sleep (some of us NEED it!), especially when we're sick...
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Life of Leisure
Posted by Maren Hansen at 10:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I owe you one for sticking up that beauty of a picture of me. The good thing is that I have 12+ hours a day to get a picture of you sleeping :)
Which explains my dazzling beauty... :)
Very cute pictures of the kids.
Say bye bye to staycation, back to the grind, at least you have pictures to remember the leisure
I don't think I'll ever get over seeing my grandma's couches in your pics! Hope they get recovered soon. : ) I've been staring at that floral since the mid-80s. That's some amazing material, huh?
All I can say is that your gma had great taste!!! :)
Post a Comment