
Seriously, I didn't write this post just to use that word in the title. But it is a great word. As a warning to the singles out there, you may want to move on down to the next post...
All you married folk need to take this challenge:
Seven Days of Sex
Feel free to comment, but seriously guys, my 9 year old daughter reads this blog--just keep that in mind. Try to keep the TMI to a minimum, eh?
Sunday, December 7, 2008
I am not a sexpert.
Posted by Maren Hansen at 10:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Too bad we're not teaching the family relations class anymore :)
I think I've heard of this before, but it's funny to see it in a sermon.
I'm going to throw up
I would have loved to have been there live for the pastor's speech. Wow, that's quite bold however you've got to give him his props for tackling that one in such a way. I'm sure it was very helpful for some to hear that from an religious leader. I know frequency certainly makes everyone happier in my home so I think he might be on to something.
Post a Comment