I'm thinking, hey, I gotta take advantage of the historic opportunity this Jan 20th when the first African-American prez gets sworn in. While I'm thinking this, I'm realizing that I have four little kids that will probably hate me for dragging them all over the district... C'est la vie with me! Just as a side note, any of you that are in town for the inauguration are more than welcome to stay with us!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Inauguration Weekend
Posted by Maren Hansen at 6:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It would take some serious bribery to get me to brave crowds like that. It is quite an opportunity though, it'd make a pretty awesome memory for your kids.
I think it's going to be crazy, but I've been debating heading down myself...let me know if you end up going and I can try to find you among the 1.5 million ;)
Post a Comment