Monday, October 6, 2008

Politics, Schmolitics

I really must say I hate politics and just don't go for them, mostly because they are inflammatory and simply designed to stir up contention and hatred amongst mankind. But every now and then, I come across an article so full of commonsense and fitting so well into my personal ethics that I actually feel compelled to share it with others. So if you have time to at least skim this article, please do so. Your veal will thank you:

4 comments:

amydear said...

I've been eating a lot less meat the last 2 months and feeling good about it for a lot of reasons. I've shunned lamb and veal for years, but haven't really had a good reason for doing so. I'll read the article. How do you have time to read so much? I love reading too, but I don't make it through so many books!

Erin aka Conscious Shopper said...

Amazing article! His opinions definitely go right along with my own reasons for becoming a vegetarian (11 years now!). We have a responsibility to be good stewards over the land we've been given by our Heavenly Father.

JandS Morgan said...

That's pretty terrible stuff, I'll have to admit I've avoided looking into it, although I would be in favor of something being done about it. I really liked the comparison to the puppy mill. How is it that dogs get this step up treatment compared to other animals. I do reserve the right to kill ants and other gross bugs.

Josh Corey said...

hey! I have blog now