My baby turned 2 yesterday! Her greatest joy was getting a big version of "Dog-Dog" (seen on the couch in the pic above). She picked up the little one at Ikea a couple months ago and has since become attached at the hip. Of course, she dragged Big Dog around with her all day as well. I mean, the thing is bigger than she is and she will not let me leave it in the car. I feel like a cruel jailer to separate her from the loves of her life... Anyway, she had a great birthday and has been enjoying her LeapFrog letters, the dogs, and all the gifts that were showered on her. I officially have another terrible-two on my hands! :)
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Feliz cumpleaños
Posted by Maren Hansen at 10:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
She is going to get confused when Ephant asks for a dog dog for lunch :)
No joke, I think about that all the time...
I love the dog! I'm totally going to IKEA to buy myself one. I can't believe she's TWO!!
Post a Comment