Sunday, March 16, 2008

More fun outside

I'm sure your sick of the pictures, but I had to post a couple of others from our outside adventures. Our Mom's group recently took a hike (and found buried treasure!) and visited our local Brookside Gardens/Conservatories, and we took the kids to Wheaton Park to play while the weather was warm. We've also been blocking off our dead-end street and riding bikes. Here are a some pics from both of these:

Wheaton Park










NW Branch Trail










Brookside Garden Conservatories & Nature Garden












Playing Outside on the Street





3 comments:

JandS Morgan said...

Is Mini me practicing being the homeless, crazy cat person? Those gardens are beautiful. I'm going to take the kids to the rose gardens by the zoo soon to get some good pictures. I think I'll have more success outside than inside.

jules said...

Are all those crazy girls yours? How fun to see them all chillin' on the sidewalk together! My favorite pic is the one of Mini Me and Shrimp running ahead of you on the hike. They are too cute!

Lynn said...

I am also excited that the weather is starting to change, minus the allergies. You must be enjoying being at the end of the street and able to block it off for room to play! Thanks for sharing all the pictures. See you this weekend!

Oh, and I finally watched those two episodes of Lost (now I just have to watch last week's episode, hopefully tonight or tomorrow)...I'll have to pick your brain to see what you though of them.