Saturday, March 1, 2008

I'm Lost

Sorry, couldn't resist on the bad pun because it is SO true, especially this season. I love Lost and have enjoyed it since I took my friend Elisha's suggestion and started watching it during Season 2. (And caught up on 1 by DVD of course.) But HONESTLY, I can't seem to get enough of it. Questions, theories, and "flashbacks" of each week's episode interrupt my runs, cooking dinner, even kissing Derek... (Don't tell, it was only once...) Seriously, I've never been sucked in so bad. Anyway, thought I'd share a most excellent site with all of you Losties who haven't yet discovered it: (click on the cool icon below)

This beauty is a wiki w/a wealth of information, all nicely managed and uncluttered. There are plenty of spoilers and hints, but not right out in the open if you like your surprises. I've enjoyed going to the episode pages and scrolling down to look at the production notes and the unanswered questions. So, if you haven't gotten Lost yet, this your clarion call. If you have, this is my gift of a great site to you... :) And if you already know about this site, well, you must be as Lost as I am. Okay, I'll stop on the bad puns... :)

2 comments:

Trisha said...

So I'm assuming here that when you say Lost interferes with your runs, that you mean running for fun? Not running for a throne like room? Sorry, I just had to ask! You know me... and I know you. You can delete this message if you want.
Miss you.

Maren Hansen said...

ha, i wouldn't even consider deleting it--"running" (to the throne, and not for exercise) is one of most hilarious things in my life and serious fodder for good jokes!!! :)