Sadly, my resolutions have dwindled as the years have passed and the babies have come. My one resolution this year is to make it through the year with my sanity still intact. You scoff, but with all the estrogen in this house, it takes really elbow grease to fulfill such a lofty goal... I'll tell you how it goes Dec 31st (from the sanatorium, that is)...
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Resolve to Resolve
Posted by Maren Hansen at 9:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I need a tattoo that says "BE PATIENT" if I want to stay sane. Good goal, M.
Looks like you need to try for a boy this year! :) If that doesn't work, you can borrow Vance for a few years. By that time, I'll be ready to take him back.
I'm not sure what Shrimp would say to having another guy in the house. She's already so desperately in love with Daddy that she might latch onto Vance and not let him go. And he's so handsome and cute to boot...! You may not get him back!!
Post a Comment